16020 Preston Road, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.3,651
UnZoned 6.37 Acre Site With 347 feet of Prime Preston Road Frontage! Major North-South Artery, aka Frisco's North Platinum Corridor. Present Use: Agriculture & Home is Rented. Being SOLD as Land Development Site. Property is Located on E. Side of Preston about 1 mile N. of RockHill Pkwy(Frisco's Last Major Intersection) & about 1 mile S. of SH 380. To the E. are Residential Developments & Schools. To the W. is Frisco's Industrial-Business Park with New Dallas Cowboys Apparel Distribution Ctr. + Other Light Manufacturing-Distribution Bldgs. Great Proximity to Current Developments Such As University of N.Texas Frisco Campus, New PGA Golf Headquarters, 2 public golf courses, a Convention Ctr.+ Omni Resort Hotel.
- MLS® #14431167
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,651
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Spanish
- UtilitiesCity Water, Concrete, Curbs, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Oversized, Porte-Cochere, Side
- Exterior FeaturesStable/Barn, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Listing Agent:Dianne Fox
- Listing Office:Collin County Realty, Inc.
- Address16020 Preston Road
- AreaPROSPER AREA (59)
- SubdivisionBJ Naugle A 663 Tr. 1 & 2, Approx.6.374Ac
- Zip Code75033-8600
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictProsper ISD
- ElementaryJim Spradley
- MiddleBill Hays
- HighRock Hill
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2021 at 8:31am CST.