14949 Oak Street, Addison
- Sq. Ft.1,919
GORGEOUS NEW CONSTRUCTION 3 STORY FEE SIMPLE RESIDENTIAL TOWNHOME with PARK VIEW in the Heart of Addison!LOW HOA! IMAGINE HAVING COFFEE ON YOUR BALCONY OVER LOOKING ADDISON'S NEWEST CITY PARK ! The latest in an open-concept design with soaring 12' ceilings and lots of large windows for the maximum in natural sunlight. 2nd floor opens up to a large gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, double stacked soft close cabinets and beautiful quartz countertops. The third floor opens to a spacious master retreat with OVERSIZED walk-in closet, Spa Bath with an walk-in shower. Hardwood flooring and high-end designer finishes throughout. URBAN LIVING at it's finest!
- MLS® #14372838
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,919
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Park
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision, Park View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement
- Listing Agent:Frank Liu
- Listing Office:Texas Intownhomes, Ltd.
- Address14949 Oak Street
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionAddison Grove
- Zip Code75001
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 6th, 2020 at 7:30pm CDT.