4609 Aiken Trail, Sachse
- Sq. Ft.4,086
New Grand Home 4000 sqft 1.5 story ranch home on 1 acre lot adjacent to pond! Spacious livings have study, large family room, formals & gameroom. 4 bedrooms downstairs. Open entertainers home with tons of wood floors & 8 ft interior doors. Kitchen has Shaker cabs, omegastone countertops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, large pantry & island. Butlers Pantry convenient open to side door. Master Bath has free standing tub and His & Her closets. Full oak stairs to up gameroom & private bed_bath suite. Covered back patio with large fully sodded and full sprinkler yard! Energy Star certified home w tankless water heaters, 16 SEER & R38 insulation.
- MLS® #14315909
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,086
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Water, Concrete, Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener, Side, Porte-Cochere
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision, Acreage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Stephen Brooks
- Listing Office:Royal Realty, Inc.
- Address4609 Aiken Trail
- AreaSACHSE/ROWLETT AREA (8)
- SubdivisionEstates of Pleasant Valley
- Zip Code75048-3333
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Heat Pump, Zoned, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictGarland ISD
- ElementaryChoice Of School
- MiddleChoice Of School
- HighChoice Of School
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 4:00am CDT.