1725 Ada Lane, Little Elm
- Sq. Ft.3,054
Beautiful like-new home in desirable Paloma Creek. House has 21 builder upgrades! Upgrades include 8ft security fence, upgraded molding and cabinets throughout the house. REAL hardwood flooring on first floor, upgraded marble and tile in bathrooms, and upgraded carpet padding in all bedrooms. Every room has a ceiling fan. Second master bedroom on second floor along with game media room. Game room includes a wet bar. Backyard has an extended patio with ceiling fan. Easy access to the 380 corridor, shopping and restaurants. MUST SEE! Will go quickly!
- MLS® #14301187
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,054
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCommunity Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Other
- Listing Agent:Lindsey Grissette
- Listing Office:Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address1725 Ada Lane
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionPaloma Creek South Ph 11a
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-1019
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Commercial Grade Vent
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDenton ISD
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:00am CDT.