15520 Custer Trail, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.3,673
Country living in the city! Stunning home on 1.6 acres in the heart of Frisco. Meticulously maintained one owner custom home. Beautiful Front porch with 2 story columned entry that mirrors the foyer. Enjoy family and holiday meals in the formal dining area. Watch games and enjoy a drink in the man cave-bar across the foyer from the dining room. Spacious family room has fireplace and wall of windows overlooking the swimming pool. Large kitchen has everything you need for cooking or baking, with seating at the breakfast bar or kitchen table. Beautiful master bedroom off the family room has private entrance to the backyard with spa like Bathroom. 3 large bedrooms and two baths upstairs with bonus-play room.
- MLS® #14297333
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,673
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Water, Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Cleaning System, Saltwater Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing Agent:Michelle Appling
- Listing Office:Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
- Address15520 Custer Trail
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionCuster Creek Farms Add Ph I
- Zip Code75035-6606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 3:15pm CDT.