4305 Oxbow Drive, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.3,213
HIGHLY sought after location AND schools. Just minutes from newly developed 380 & Hardin shopping, restaurants, entertainment. GOREGOUS 4bed 3bath with well designed floorplan featuring master and secondary bedroom on the 1st floor. Downstairs study has a closet making this room versatile. This home is perfect for entertaining with an open spaced floor plan, large kitchen and downstairs living room, as well as a second living area and media room upstairs. Unique upgrades include but are not limited to granite, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, wrought iron balusters and hand scraped hard wood floors. Backyard boasts a covered patio and added extension you will fall in love with just in time for spring!
- MLS® #14280792
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,213
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Casey Rainey
- Listing Office:Danny C. Swafford, Jr.
- Address4305 Oxbow Drive
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionFlagstone Ph I
- Zip Code75072-9149
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
- HighMckinney Boyd
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 11:15pm CDT.