2716 Hunters Creek Drive, Plano
- Sq. Ft.2,368
Beautifully renovated home in the heart of Plano will wow you the minute you walk in! From the gorgeous wood floors to the exposed beams in the living room, this home will not disappoint. Open floor plan. Lots of natural light. New windows in most of house. Tons of storage closets throughout home! All bedrooms have a connecting bathroom. Ring doorbell system. Great back yard with patio and pool is perfect for entertaining! Rear entry garage. Walking distance to Vines High School and Liberty park. Close to highways for an easy commute.
- MLS® #14270876
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,368
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear, 2-Car Double Door
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool Perimeter Fence, Diving, In Ground Fiber Glass
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Leblanc
- Listing Office:All City Real Estate, Ltd. Co.
- Address2716 Hunters Creek Drive
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionDallas North Estates 12th Instl
- Zip Code75075-7515
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:30am CDT.