3429 Colt Drive, Plano
- Sq. Ft.1,910
This warm and inviting home is thoughtfully remodeled and move-in ready! Home is gorgeous and light-filled, and on a quiet tree-lined street in an established neighborhood in sought after Plano ISD. Updates include kitchen appliances, quartz countertops, new hardware, beautiful hickory hardwood flooring, new fixtures and fresh paint. Smart layout with 2 living and dining areas, and a spacious master suite that includes a large master bathroom and 2 roomy master closets. Located near Parker & Jupiter, with close proximity to Oak Point Park and Nature Reserve, Bob Woodruff Park and access to several trails, major highways, close to shopping, dining, and downtown.
- MLS® #14200295
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,910
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Subdivision
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Rice
- Listing Office:Compass Re Texas, Llc.
- Address3429 Colt Drive
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionSanta Fe Estates Sec 5
- Zip Code75074-2827
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:31pm CST.