1705 Cross Bend Road, Plano
- Sq. Ft.3,287
Completely renovated home with contemporary flair. Sleek gray tile floors throughout main living areas, wood floors in bedrooms; no carpet! Open, flowing floor plan features brick accent wall with see-thru fireplace between 2 living areas. Kitchen features center island with seating, granite counters, white cabinets-upscale modern finishes everywhere you look. Built-in wet bar in family room with storage, room for wine fridge. Master bath mimics a European spa with freestanding tub, huge tiled shower, dual sinks & furniture style vanity. Outside is sparkling pool with water fall feature. 1 block from great lakes area of Plano with walking trails & playgrounds. Easy access to 75 & 190.
- MLS® #14192643
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,287
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Alley, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Epoxy Flooring, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision, Irregular, Landscaped
- Listing Agent:Jacob Moss
- Listing Office:Compass Re Texas, Llc.
- Address1705 Cross Bend Road
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionCross Bend
- Zip Code75023-6542
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Brick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, See Through Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:30am CDT.