1805 Desoto Drive, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.2,438
Luxury townhome, custom built 3 BR, 3.1 bath, 2 living, 2 car garage and 3rd floor media room (could be 4th BR, game room or study) in desirable Stonebridge Ranch and Coronado Village HOAs, dues are paid by landlord, includes front yard maintenance, exterior water and sprinkler system. Stainless steel refrigerator stays.Move in ready. Tenant to verify the schools, measurements and other items shown here.
- MLS® #14188871
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,438
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- StyleTraditional, Mediterranean
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesPark, Club House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground, Tennis
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement
- Listing Agent:Jane Lee
- Listing Office:Mersaes Real Estate, Inc.
- Address1805 Desoto Drive
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionCoronado Village
- Zip Code75072-5529
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Loft
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
- HighMckinney Boyd
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 4:45am CST.