1 Pasture Place, Frisco
Words can't express what an incredible piece of land and meadow with total privacy, surrounded by huge trees. You must see in person to appreciate the natural beauty of this rare find in Frisco. Located downtown Frisco in the Rail District and walking distance to Main St (811, Didi's, annual parade and more)! 1583 sq foot home at back of property. 1 story, 2 bed, 2 bath, currently occupied by owner. Roof 3 yr old. 500 ft metal barn, 4 in concrete pad, solar lighting. 5 yr old. Per City of Frisco, can be subdivided with a min. lot size of 7000 square feet. New sewer system recently installed along property line that will support additional homes. Utilities are in back and front of property.
- MLS® #14165712
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesGravel/Rock, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Private Road
- DistrictFrisco ISD
- Listing Agent:Sarah Hamilton
- Listing Office:Fathom Realty, Llc
- Address1 Pasture Place
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionJames Bolin Survey
- Zip Code75033
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Irregular, Pasture, Undivided
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 5:15pm CDT.