7527 Oak Street, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.1,321
Turn of the century fully furnished ADORABLE bungalow. Live a walkable lifestyle in the heart of the historic downtown Frisco Rail District. Located on one of the most historic picket lined streets in Frisco. Blocks from patio restaurants, shops and parks. Large fenced yard with mature landscaping, covered front porch. High end finishes, large kitchen island, white marble counters, fresh paint, wood floors. two nice sized bedrooms with an upstairs sleeping loft with extra beds and additional living space. This is a FULLY furnished turn key property. Comes with all appliances. nice size covered back patio with cafe lighting. You wont find another opportunity like his in Frisco! 1 yr plus lease, no pets.
- MLS® #14159929
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,321
- Year Built1920
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing Agent:Matt Calloway
- Listing Office:William Davis Realty Frisco
- Address7527 Oak Street
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionNorris Austin Abs 5
- Zip Code75033-3534
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.