10113 Ashmont Drive, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.2,140
Beautiful move in light and bright home centrally located in Hillcrest Estates. Backyard Entertaining Area is a must see with Vaulted 17 X 18 outdoor living space and rolling gate across driveway to open up the entire yard area surrounded by board on board stained fence. Large Chef's kitchen is a dream featuring GE Gas Range Oven and Kitchen Aid Appliances with Island and is open to the Family Room. Family Room has fireplace with gas logs and two walls of windows. Living Room and Dining Room are open to each other. Master Bedroom is separate and features two closets, double sinks, garden tub and separate shower. Excellent location just minutes from restaurants and the best retail. Frisco ISD schools.
- MLS® #14159710
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,140
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing Agent:Jill Noland
- Listing Office:Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address10113 Ashmont Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionHillcrest Estates Ph Vii
- Zip Code75035-5217
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFrisco ISD
- HighLebanon Trail
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.