604 Sassy Drive, Murphy
- Sq. Ft.3,003
This popular enclave community in Murphy is near many parks and activities. Convenient to business centers yet nestled away in a charming neighborhood.Great single story for families with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and powder bath! Welcoming kitchen with granite counters, 42 inch raised panel kitchen cabinets, corner pantry and GE® stainless appliances. Beautiful wood flooring! Great room open to kitchen and dining area features cozy fireplace and view of extended covered patio. Relaxing owner's suite offers bay window, separate tub and shower. Unique first floor gameroom. Laundry room with storage space. Split 3 car garage! Formal dining room at entry. $47,900 in upgrades included! Abundant space!
- MLS® #14159275
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,003
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Jimmy Brownlee
- Listing Office:K. Hovnanian Homes-dfw, L.l.c.
- Address604 Sassy Drive
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionBluff Creek Estates
- Zip Code75094
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT.