720 Scottsdale Place, Richardson
- Sq. Ft.1,335
Wonderful home in Richardson Heights that is ready for your personal touches to make it your forever home. Original wood flooring throughout the house & ceiling fans in most rooms. 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths & large kitchen that was updated in the past 10 years with spacious breakfast, dining area. The master bedroom has dual closets & private updated bath. The hall bath has also been updated. This is your opportunity to buy in the highly desirable Richardson Heights neighborhood with great schools, no HOA, convenient location & just down the street from Durham Park. This home offers a sprinkler system, 12 seer Trane condenser, replacement of the sewer line, 18 x 10 covered patio & workbench in the garage.
- MLS® #14158811
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,335
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Workbench
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsStorm Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Mayo Redpath
- Listing Office:Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address720 Scottsdale Place
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionRichardson Heights Add 05
- Zip Code75080-6009
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings, Paneling
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryRichardson Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am CDT.