1729 Millsap Lane, Plano
- Sq. Ft.1,964
ARTS DISTRICT LIVING - Art Center Home in Haggard Park, hosts galleries and events - 1.5 blocks. Collin Creek mall renewal funded at 1 billion to start - .5 miles away. FABULOUS downtown Plano restaurants, bars, shops and art galleries and TRAIN Station. Big master bath, 2 walk-ins, 12 ft ceilings down, 10 ft kitchen eat-in island, PREMIER 5-piece Bosch with gas 5-burner and an open bright living space. ECO-HIP energy saving features; 2x6 exterior walls, tank-less water-heater, attic radiant barrier, 16+ SEER, drywall that removes VOCs and more than 10 inches of attic floor insulation combine for low low utility bills. LUXURIOUS master bath with marble floors, shower, tub, and tub deck and glassed in shower.
- MLS® #14094702
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,964
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Listing Agent:Frank Liu
- Listing Office:Texas Intownhomes, Ltd.
- Address1729 Millsap Lane
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionRice Field at Plano Arts
- Zip Code75074
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.