12956 Vassar Drive, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.2,932
This charming 4 Bed, 2.5 bath home is located in the Creekside at Preston subdivision. It is conveniently located off Preston Road so you can take advantage of Frisco's outstanding lifestyle amenities. This 2-story home features beautiful hardwood floors throughout. The floorplan is open and laid out perfectly for entertaining! The large backyard has plenty of room for relaxing or for family playtime behind the recently installed privacy fence! There are outdoor speakers under the covered patio for your use while you are grilling! Nearby community park and walking paths for Creekside residents & their guests. Highways 380 and Dallas North Tollway are nearby and easily accessible. Owner pays HOA fees.
- MLS® #14083467
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,932
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBlock, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Glynn Crutsinger
- Listing Office:5-star Premier Services Corp.
- Address12956 Vassar Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionCreeekside a Preston #2
- Zip Code75035
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 5:00am CDT.