2329 Eldger Drive, Plano
- Sq. Ft.2,643
Wonderful 2-story Highland home in a highly sought-after neighborhood. The 2017 updated bathrooms, flooring, carpet, and paint. Formal Living and Dining, and popular open floor plan for Family, Kitchen, and Breakfast rooms. Kitchen has granite, SS appliance, lots of cabinet and counter space, and large walk-in pantry. Upstairs three roomy bedrooms open to large game room. The gorgeous backyard features flagstone patio and walkway, water feature, gazebo, and lush landscaping. sound system in Family Room convey. This home is close to Bethany Elem, the Library, and one block from a large city park with playground.
- MLS® #14060161
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,643
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Has Sink in Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing Agent:Jane Lee
- Listing Office:Mersaes Real Estate, Inc.
- Address2329 Eldger Drive
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionHunters Glen Fourteen
- Zip Code75025-2146
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.