3980 Starling Drive, Frisco
Offering this .81 acre lot in the gated and guarded premier luxury community of the Hills of Kingswood. This lot in the Estate section overlooks the hike and bike trail and the Corps of Engineer property.The topography of this lot brings an amazing opportunity to design and build a truly one-of-a-kind home with potential for a walk-out basement or a split-level home.This large lot can accommodate an extraordinary home.It is adjacent to a .86 acre lot that could also be purchased for a rare sprawling Texas size estate on 1.6 acres,in the middle of Frisco.The community is tucked back off Lebanon and minutes to Legacy West,The Star,Dallas North Tollway…location great,24 hr gate guard,hilltop views,trees,greenbelt.
- MLS® #14043964
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Jogging Path/ Bike Path
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- Listing Agent:Carla Perez
- Listing Office:Briggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address3980 Starling Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionThe Hills Of Kingswood Ph 1
- Zip Code75034-3661
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Greenbelt, Irregular, Some Trees, Subdivision
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:30am CDT.