3948 Starling Drive, Frisco
Offering this .86 acre lot in the gated and guarded premier luxury community of the Hills of Kingswood. This treed lot in the Estate section overlooks the hike and bike trail and the greenbelt. The topography of this lot brings an amazing opportunity to design and build a truly one-of-a-kind home with potential for a walk-out basement or a split-level home.This large lot can accommodate an extraordinary home and is nestled among multimillion-dollar luxury estate homes.It is adjacent to a .81 acre lot that could also be purchased for a rare sprawling estate on 1.6 acres, in the middle of Frisco TX! Minutes to Legacy West,The Star,Dallas North Tollway…location great,24 hr gate guard,hilltop views,trees,greenbelt.
- MLS® #14043946
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesJogging Path/ Bike Path, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- Listing Agent:Carla Perez
- Listing Office:Briggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address3948 Starling Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionThe Hills Of Kingswood Ph 1
- Zip Code75034-3661
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision, Adjacent Greenbelt, Greenbelt
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:15am CST.