4709 Ray Roberts Drive, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.3,276
Two Homes. Under One Roof. Come experience the luxurious lifestyle of the Home Within A Home NextGen concept built by Lennar Homes. Versatility designed, families experience privacy and togetherness, comfort and convenience. Private suite includes separate entrance, living area, kitchenette, bedroom, & full bath. Main home features family room w vaulted ceilings. Great natural lighting. Secluded office offers plenty of privacy. Gourmet kitchen w huge island, granite countertops, beautifully designed backsplash, SS appliances, dining area. Large master suite. Spacious game room, 2 bedrooms, & full bath upstairs. Covered patio. Gated community features pools, splash pad, parks, & pond. Close to DNT and Hwy 121.
- MLS® #14022365
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,276
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Front
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Separate Entry Quarters
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing Agent:Destiny Crosby
- Listing Office:Compass Re Texas, Llc.
- Address4709 Ray Roberts Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionTHE SHORES AT HIDDEN COVE PHASE 16
- Zip Code75036-3071
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.