1713 Wofford Lane, Plano
- Sq. Ft.2,579
Entertain in huge open concept living area down with 12-foot-long, 3-panel 10-foot-tall sliding glass door to covered back patio and nice fenced yard. Continue the fun on the 2nd-story outdoor covered deck with open deck area and cathedral ceiling game room just inside. DART Station 2.5 blocks, Haggard Park is 1.5, McCall Plaza, Fillmore Pub and famous Lockhart Bar-B-Q 3.5 blocks down the street. Downtown Plano named one of the four best neighborhoods in the country. Forward thinking energy-savings construction with 2x6 exterior walls, tank-less water-heater, radiant barrier, 16+ SEER HVAC, drywall that removes VOCs and more than 10 inches of insulation for an R-39 attic rating for low low utility bills.
- MLS® #14020738
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,579
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Sprinkler System, Roof Top Deck/Patio
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Listing Agent:Frank Liu
- Listing Office:Texas Intownhomes, Ltd.
- Address1713 Wofford Lane
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionRice Field at Plano Arts
- Zip Code75074
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 8:30pm CDT.