7075 Main Street, Frisco
Rare hard to find, sought after free-standing building consisting of six offices, kitchen, bath, 10' ceilings, 3 entrances, large covered porch facing Main Street in the newly developing Rail District at the southwest corner of Sixth & Main Sts. in Frisco. Includes parking lot and a detached one car garage along with a 2-1 house (leased at $800 month on a month to month lease) zoned commercial. Measurements 100 ft. on Main St. with 145 ft. on 6th Street making .33 acre. Ample room for additional parking lot or outdoor dining or addition to the building.
- MLS® #14003169
- Year Built1960
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesFenced Outside Storage, Outside Storage, Security System
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned Garage, Detached, Garage, On Street, Opener
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Nikki Boland
- Listing Office:Waimea Group, Inc.
- Address7075 Main Street
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionFrisco Original Donation
- Zip Code75034-4224
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT.