201 Lloyds Road, Little Elm
- Sq. Ft.1,560
Fantastic opportunity for 4.74 acres in Little Elm! Was once a working farm with horse barn and pens. Open land goes all the way back to neighbor with a lot of frontage. On city Electric, Well water and propane. Home needs TLC but recently lived in and may be rented out. Amazing location very close to 720 Garden Grove and 380. Put your own house on it or divide into lots for several homes. Will devide at $130k an acre or $290k for house and 1 and half acre.
- MLS® #13966879
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- StyleTraditional, Early American
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesConcrete, Curbs, Gravel/Rock, Septic, Well
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Workshop w/Electric, Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Acreage, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- ConstructionSiding, Wood, Vinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Angela Vanderschuit
- Listing Office:Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address201 Lloyds Road
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionM Jones
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-2607
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesOven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat-Gas, Central Air-Gas, Propane
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryCross Oaks
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2019 at 2:16pm CST.