1161 Stacy Road, Fairview
- Sq. Ft.4,038
Approximately 25 pristine acres located at the hard northeast corner of Stacy Rd and FM 1378 (Country Club Rd) This prime property has many trees and gently rolling land that is in the much desired LOVEJOY school district. It features a 4038 sq ft home built in 1999 with a luxurious pool. Great piece of land that can be purchased for the equestrian lifestyle that include horse stalls , temp controlled bathing area, corrals & gates and an incredible tack room with a full kitchen. There are 2 small rental homes on the property as well as an equestrian apartment. This property is ALSO a developers dream and it can be subdivided into 2 acre lots. 2 Acres lot minimum! Contact agent for details.
- MLS® #13900181
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,038
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesCity Water, Septic, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Outdoor Living Center, Storage Building, Covered Deck, Equestrian Center, Guest Quarters, Holding Pens, Separate Entry Quarters, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- Listing Agent:Peggy Peters
- Listing Office:Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address1161 Stacy Road
- AreaLOVEJOY AREA (52)
- SubdivisionHynes Addition
- Zip Code75069
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLovejoy ISD
- MiddleSloan Creek
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 8:00pm CST.