3017 Charles Drive, Wylie
- Sq. Ft.4,006
$41,900 in upgrades included Great two story for families with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths! Welcoming kitchen with granite countertops, 42 inch raised panel painted kitchen cabinets, and GE® stainless appliances. Beautiful wood flooring on first floor! Great room open to kitchen features ceiling fan, cozy fireplace, and view of covered patio. Relaxing owner's suite offers bay window in bedroom and separate tub and shower in owner's bath. Second floor offers gameroom and media room for entertaining! Expansive covered patio. Private guest bedroom with hall bath on 1st floor. Convenient HovHall with valet at 3 car garage! Energy efficient features include radiant barrier roof decking, and low-E windows!
- MLS® #13836812
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,006
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing Agent:Jimmy Brownlee
- Listing Office:K. Hovnanian Homes-dfw, L.l.c.
- Address3017 Charles Drive
- AreaWYLIE AREA (50)
- SubdivisionCreekside Estates
- Zip Code75098
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 12:00am CST.