2213 Benjamin Creek Drive, Little Elm
- Sq. Ft.3,303
BIG BEAUTIFUL BUNGALOW!!!! Bring your beach towels and your big families to check out this beautiful abode! 5 bedrooms, massive game room, and open concept floorplan with beautiful hardwoods. Bathe in the sun and enjoy this massive backyard oasis. Huge custom pool with spa so you can enjoy your pool year round. Complete with a massive covered patio and plenty of room for a playset and trampoline. When you need a break from the pool life there is plenty of shopping and lots of restaurants near by to enjoy. Located in Paloma Creek across from Lake Lewisville this community boasts fantastic amenities. Community pools, walking paths, and parks just to name a few. Bring your family home to Benjamin Creek!!!
- MLS® #13768181
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,303
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing Agent:Greg Tillinghast
- Listing Office:Goldmark Realty, Inc.
- Address2213 Benjamin Creek Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionPaloma Creek South Ph 12
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-0020
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDenton ISD
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 7:00pm CST.