2617 Doe Run, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.3,747
Nestled in a neighborhood with rolling terrain, mature trees and a lot that backs up to a creek; This bright and spacious home features a high arched brick & stone welcoming entrance that flows into multiple living areas. Master down with view of backyard down to the creek. Kitchen (with butler's pantry) overlooks the living room featuring a gas log fireplace. Get ready for the Holidays in the separate formal dining room. Upstairs the spacious and open game room has a vaulted ceiling. Second level of bedrooms are clustered together. Close to high rated Valley Creek Elementary school, grocery, bank, & other restaurants, retail. Come home, savor the view and relax listening to the wind blowing the leaves.
- MLS® #13747727
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,747
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Master Gas Meter, Master Water Meter
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Side, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Creek, Irregular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Michael Ripperger
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address2617 Doe Run
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionFawn Hollow Ph 1
- Zip Code75070-4288
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Other
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 2:01pm CST.