9791 Wake Bridge Drive, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.1,769
Greenbelt lot executive townhome on cul-de-sac street located near Hwy 121 and Preston Rd. Pride of ownership is evident in this well-maintained light and bright townhome with well-designed living space. First floor features include a private entry, a large kitchen with outdoor views which is open to the two-story den, a powder bath, and the master suite. There are two living areas up, two bedrooms, one bath, and the laundry room. Updates include: replaced stove, microwave, AC unit and fence, installed storm doors and ceiling fans, and HOA replaced roof. Enjoy low maintenance living in this prime Frisco location. Measurements Approx.
- MLS® #13739103
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,769
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionGreenbelt, Interior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Listing Agent:Debbie Murray
- Listing Office:Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address9791 Wake Bridge Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionTuscany Square Ph Two
- Zip Code75035-4732
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2018 at 9:00am CST.