9813 Concord Drive, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.1,629
Lovely move in ready home in highly desirable Preston Vineyards. Recently updated with new carpet, paint, fixtures, bathrooms, and outdoor space. You will love this well layed out open concept plan. Vaulted ceilings thru out really gives this home a very spacious feel. 2 large living areas make it great for relaxing or entertaining, and the open concept kitchen and living is just what you have been looking for! Escape to the ultra private back yard complete with board on board privacy fence and covered patio. Mature trees and landscaping will give you the peaceful relaxation spot you've been looking forward to all day. Refrigerator, washer and dryer will stay! Award winning Frisco ISD and great location!
- MLS® #13724308
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,629
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing Agent:Sterling Mack
- Listing Office:Homecity, Inc.
- Address9813 Concord Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionPreston Vineyards Sec One
- Zip Code75035-8048
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 25th, 2017 at 3:30am CST.