7264 Nichols Trail, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.3,959
Beautiful home in Phillips Creek Ranch. Open, light and bright floor plan. Master suite plus guest bedroom and study downstairs; 2 bedrooms, game and media upstairs. Features include hardwoods floors throughout most of downstairs and on staircase, elegant curved staircase with iron spindles, crown molding, stone fireplace, covered patio with a built in grill, 8 FT solid core doors, plus more. Kitchen has a breakfast bar, double ovens, gas cooktop, additional cabinetry, walk in pantry and granite counters. Luxurious master suite has a garden tub, his and hers vanities with separate make up area, double shower heads. Neighborhood community center includes 2 pools, playground and gym. Walk to 8 grades of school!
- MLS® #13723325
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,959
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Tom Robertson
- Listing Office:Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address7264 Nichols Trail
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionPhillips Creek Ranch Ph 1
- Zip Code75034-4902
- Interior FeaturesPlantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 10:15pm CST.