1928 Sunny Side Drive, Little Elm
- Sq. Ft.3,171
Beautiful hard to find 5 bedroom home. Features include hardwood floors, crown molding, iron spindles, covered patio, plus more. Kitchen has SS appliances, granite countertops, a breakfast bar and a Butler's pantry. Excellent floor plan with master bedroom and study or dining room downstairs; 4 bedrooms, gameroom and media room upstairs. Luxurious master suite has a garden tub, granite counters, his and hers vanities, and a walk in closet. Great location close to schools, shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #13720347
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,171
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- Listing Agent:Tom Robertson
- Listing Office:Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address1928 Sunny Side Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionSunset Pointe Ph Seven
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-7803
- Interior FeaturesSound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 7:45am CST.