12441 Peak Circle, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.2,434
Wonderful North facing home in Shepard Hills Frisco, that feeds into Frisco ISD! New roof and fresh paint brightens this lovely single family home! Immediately you are greeted by a spacious & warm family room as you enter, with fireplace perfectly tucked in the corner. Large kitchen island provides ample space for entertaining and provides included features such as granite, stainless steel sink and dishwasher. Bonus feature, washer & dryers included. This home provides an open and airy opportunity for family time downstairs and all bedrooms upstairs! Don't miss out on an opportunity for a spacious backyard perfect for kids, pets, entertaining. Room for shed, grill, furniture; newly refurbished fence .
- MLS® #13708923
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,434
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Rear
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing Agent:Troy Olson
- Listing Office:Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address12441 Peak Circle
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionShepherds Hill #2
- Zip Code75035-7506
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 11:30pm CST.