6217 Candletree Lane, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.2,412
Updated home in desirable Eldorado Heights 2 just minutes from Hwy 121, 75, McKinney Square and lots of shopping and dining. This charming brick home features all rooms down plus bonus room up. Office features noise reducing insulation & French doors. Updates include new roof, gutters, 16 seer AC unit & coil, energy efficient toilets; granite & backsplash (2017). Updates completed in 2015 include 50 gallon water heater; engineered hardwood floors; upgraded carpet & pad in bedrooms, on stairs & in bonus room; fresh paint & trim. Double oven & dishwasher replaced (2016). Updated landscape features St. Augustine grass. Structured Cabling Box located in laundry room. LED lights throughout. BOB Fence.
- MLS® #13704269
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,412
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Co-op Membership Included, Individual Gas Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing Agent:Christina Stephens
- Listing Office:Homecity, Inc.
- Address6217 Candletree Lane
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionEldorado Heights#3-6
- Zip Code75070
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 4:45am CDT.