1876 Barton Springs Drive, Little Elm
- Sq. Ft.1,958
Beautiful, very well maintained home with lots of updates. OPEN floor plan. Single story with 4 bedrooms and 2 Full baths !!!. 2 Living areas, 1 formal dining and 1 breakfast nook. New roof ( Weatherwood HD shingles !) installed in July 2017. New flooring (2017) in living area, bed rooms and dining area. Covered wood deck !! Fresh paint. NEW HVAC installed in 2017. Surrounding music system wiring and speakers. Intercom. Surveillance camera security system INCLUDED. Little Elm school district !. Minutes to parks, Lewisville Lake and vibrant North Dallas areas. Short drive to shopping areas, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and big employers including Toyota.
- MLS® #13692618
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,958
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing Agent:Jayan Varughese
- Listing Office:Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address1876 Barton Springs Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionGlen Cove Ph 2
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-5897
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Sound System Wiring, Water Filter, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 5:00am CST.