2408 Barranca Way, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.2,586
Great retirement or first home built by Highland Homes and their formal model. Unique 1.5 story with large gameroom including closet and full bath. Walk out attic on second floor. Tandem Formals, split bedrooms, arches, shutters, linen closets, and custom drapes. Family room with wall of windows and fireplace. Open kitchen with bar, island, gas cook top, and pantry. Breakfast room with window seat. Utility room with cabinets. Wired for surround sound. Brick and stone facade. Landscaped yard. Near golf, pond, bike trails, and jogging. With an acceptable offer the Sellers will offer a $5000 update allowance.
- MLS® #13691086
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,586
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Glenda Neel
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address2408 Barranca Way
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionGreens Of Mckinney #2 The
- Zip Code75069-8024
- Interior FeaturesPlantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 6:45pm CST.