1905 Cliffrose Drive, Little Elm
- Sq. Ft.1,724
Well kept home. Pride of ownership shows, from the yard throughout the house. Huge kitchen with a well thought out design, smooth top range and walk-in pantry. Kitchen is open to the dining room that has decorative lighting and to the living room with a cozy wood burning fireplace. Large master suite with a ceiling fan. In the master bath, there is a jetted tub for relaxation and extra security on the walk-in closet. Split bedroom arrangement. Garage has extra space for storage or a work space. Close to everything!
- MLS® #13682287
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing Agent:Rebecca Yavner
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address1905 Cliffrose Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionWoodlake West Ph 5
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-5789
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 5:01pm CDT.