855 Deerfield Road, Allen
- Sq. Ft.3,951
Amazing Highland Home located in sought after Star Creek subdivision. Beautiful scraped wood floors throughout first floor as well as plantation shutters. Welcoming floor plan with double chandeliers in foyer. Study w French doors followed by formal dining. Kitchen features Viking range, double convection ovens, granite counters, stainless appliances, gas range, built-in microwave, recessed lighting. Oversized master suite with large walk in closet. Media room, game room, tall ceilings, plantation shutters...and more! Back yard has covered extended patio...great for entertaining! Energy efficient water heaters, Radiant Barrier and sprinkler system. Access to 2 community pools, nature and bike trails.
- MLS® #13681811
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,951
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Individual Gas Meter
- # of Garages3
- GaragesCovered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Beolan Sanford
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address855 Deerfield Road
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionStarcreek #3
- Zip Code75013-4982
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Metal Box, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 11:45pm CDT.