1100 Brendan Drive, Little Elm
- Sq. Ft.2,921
This Move In Ready home in Frisco ISD has an open floor plan with a large updated kitchen with stainless appliances,and granite counter-tops. The screened in patio and covered grilling area is perfect for entertaining and amazing views of the Corp of Engineers green-space behind the house. The view of the greenbelt of Lake Lewisville's great outdoors is a must See! Master bath is updated with over-sized shower and a rain shower head. This gorgeous home in the hard to find The Preserve will go quick.
- MLS® #13672176
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,921
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesIndividual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Private Sewer Co., Private Water Co.
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Adjacent Greenbelt
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing Agent:Jay Biedermann
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Plano
- Address1100 Brendan Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionThe Preserve
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-2953
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Intercom, Sound System Wiring, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
- HighLone Star
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 8:15am CDT.