3925 Ramble Creek, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.3,144
Instant Equity at this Incredible Price! Stunning Drees Custom home only 4 months old and ready for move-in! Sellers are being transferred. Enjoy the benefits of brand new construction with the addition of blinds, an electric shade and ceiling fan on the back patio. 4 beds, 4.1 baths, study, game room & media room! Wood flooring throughout entry, study, living, dining and kitchen. Large master suite with gorgeous master bath & walk in closet! Short walk to the community pool and playground area. Dreesmart Energy Star Certified home designed to save up to 63% over older pre-owned homes. Meets the rigorous energy efficiency guidelines set by the environmental protections & provides comfort & peace of mind.
- MLS® #13655902
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,144
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing Agent:Cory Flowers
- Listing Office:Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3925 Ramble Creek
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionTimber Creek
- Zip Code75071
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
- ElementaryNaomi Press
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 8:15am CDT.