3016 Charles Drive, Wylie
- Sq. Ft.3,609
Stunning new home in Creekside Estates! Great two story for families with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths! Welcoming kitchen with granite countertops, 42 inch raised panel painted kitchen cabinets, and GE® stainless appliances. Beautiful wood flooring on first floor! Great room open to kitchen features ceiling fan, cozy fireplace, and view of covered patio. Relaxing owner's suite offers bay window in bedroom and separate tub and shower in master bath. Second floor offers gameroom and media room for entertaining!. Convenient laundry room with valet at 3 car garage! Energy efficient features include 14.5 SEER AC, radiant barrier roof decking, low-E windows, and Energy Star® 3.0 certification!
- MLS® #13643708
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,609
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Jimmy Brownlee
- Listing Office:K. Hovnanian Homes-dfw, L.l.c.
- Address3016 Charles Drive
- AreaWYLIE AREA (50)
- SubdivisionCreekside Estates
- Zip Code75098
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 8:30pm CST.