3720 Creek View Drive, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.1,531
Age Restricted 55 and older Community now open in McKinney! Quality Energy Star qualified 1 story living with low maintenance lock and leave lifestyle! Spacious and open floor plan. Fenced yards with front and rear yard maintenance included! A Two Car over sized Tandem garage is great for additional storage needs or multiple cars. This home features hardwood flooring upgrade, 10 foot ceilings, upgraded cabinetry and upgraded kitchen back splash! Convenient to nearby shopping and walking trails. Photos are of current model homes. Representative of home currently listed for sale and under construction.
- MLS® #13643550
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,531
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows
- Listing Agent:Paul Powell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address3720 Creek View Drive
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionFireside Village
- Zip Code75071
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 4:45am CDT.