3728 Creek View Drive, McKinney
- Sq. Ft.1,675
END OF YEAR SPECIALS! VISIT FIRESIDE VILLAGE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPEC HOME PRICING! Age Restricted 55 and older Community now open in McKinney! Quality Energy Star qualified 1 story living with low maintenance lock and leave lifestyle! Fenced yards with front and rear yard maintenance included! A Two Car over sized Tandem garage is great for additional storage needs or multiple cars. This home features hardwood flooring upgrade, over sized cul-de-sac lot, 10 foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances and upgraded kitchen back splash! Convenient to nearby shopping and walking trails.
- MLS® #13643347
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesPark, Comm Sprinkler System, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Tandem Style, Front, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision, Cul De Sac
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows
- Listing Agent:Paul Powell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address3728 Creek View Drive
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionFireside Village
- Zip Code75071
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Direct Vent
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2017 at 10:31am CST.