213 Creekside Drive, Murphy
- Sq. Ft.4,093
Stunning and Spacious Drees home, with 4,393 builder sq ft, landscaped front yard, Sweeping Spiral Staircase at entry Foyer. Formal living and dining, and Study with French doors. Open kitchen concept is a Chef's dream and perfect for entertaining, over sized Island, breakfast bar, built in Wine storage, Large walk in pantry, extended built in desk in Kitchen, SSA, Silestone counter tops. Game Room, Media, Covered Patio, Wood deck, Romantic FP with Double Mantel in Master Suite, Lots of extra Storage in Attic! Complete Roof Replacement and 3 condensers replaced March 2017 Replaced 3 Coils, New Freon, 3 drain pans July 2017. Community pool with Park and bike trails!
- MLS® #13634991
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,093
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Gina Rogers-santos
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address213 Creekside Drive
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionMaxwell Creek North #2
- Zip Code75094-4328
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBlower Fan, Other, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 10:15pm CST.