705 Wolcott Lane, Plano
- Sq. Ft.2,499
Downtown Plano Arts: DART Station - 2.5 blks, Haggard Park - 1.5 blks, McCall Plaza - 3 blks, Fillmore Pub - 3 blks, Lockhart Bar-B-Q - 4 blks. Named one of the four best neighborhoods in the country. Master BR down with upstairs Game Room that has Juliet balcony over looking LR. 8 ft eat-in kitchen island with seating bar. 12 foot ceilings in an open bright living space. ECO-HIP energy saving features; 2x6 exterior walls, tank-less water-heater, attic radiant barrier, 16+ SEER, drywall that removes VOCs and 10 inches of attic insulation combine for low low utility bills. Secondary and Master Bath marble counter-tops, plus marble for floor, shower, tub, and tub deck of Master. Huge His and Her walk-ins.
- MLS® #13632864
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,499
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Listing Agent:Frank Liu
- Listing Office:Texas Intownhomes, Ltd.
- Address705 Wolcott Lane
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionRice Field at Plano Arts
- Zip Code75074
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 6:15am CST.