10674 Manuel Street, Frisco
- Sq. Ft.4,001
Spacious new home with curb appeal! Great two story executive home for families with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths in gated Lexington Country. Welcoming kitchen with granite countertops, 42 inch raised panel painted cabinets with glazed island, and GE® stainless appliances. Beautiful wood flooring on first floor! Great room open to kitchen features ceiling fan, stone fireplace, and view of curved stairway. Relaxing alternate luxury master bath with separate tub and shower. Spacious second floor with gameroom and media room for entertaining. Convenient laundry room at oversized 2 car garage! Energy efficient features include 16 SEER AC, radiant barrier decking, low-E windows, and Energy Star® 3.0 certification!
- MLS® #13615868
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,001
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision, Irregular
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Jimmy Brownlee
- Listing Office:K. Hovnanian Homes-dfw, L.l.c.
- Address10674 Manuel Street
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionLexington Country
- Zip Code75035
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 11:30pm CST.