4021 S Custer Road, McKinney
Size : ±38.45 Acres Gross Frontage : ±1364' on Custer Road Zoning : Multifamily (18 DU-Acre) - Retail Pad Sites Utilities : Available to Site The 38 acres is a Planned Development (PD) and consists of two tracts. One tract is South of the creek, zoned Retail and allows for Multi-Family of 18 units per acre. The tract on the North side of the creek is zoned Office but the city has verbally agreed to high-density Single Family zoning. You would be able to buy either tract, or both tracts. The Northern tract is less expensive.
- MLS® #13606833
- Year Built1976
- FeaturesGated Entrance
- DistrictFrisco ISD
- Listing Agent:Nick Berrios
- Listing Office:Keller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address4021 S Custer Road
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionJ J Naugle Survey
- Zip Code75070-6266
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed
- ZoningMulti-Family, Office, Other, Residential, Retail
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 3:15am CST.